The ups and downs of being a hockey fan
In the past week I've gone from being so happy and excited to a complete low. The NHL and NHLPA have toyed with my brain and I want it to stop. First it was they're gonna have an agreement and there will be a shortened season, then it's no they haven't and the season's cancelled. Wednesday, they officially announced the season's cancelled. Then 3 days later they say they're talking again trying to save the season and it looks like they've come to an agreement. But, once again I'm let down and there was no agreement and there will be no hockey season. I just wish they wouldn't leak anything out to the media and then no one would get their hopes up. I'm a huge hockey fan and I don't like my feelings being played with. So it looks like a for sure thing that were will be no shortened season this year, guess I'll have to watch basketball... hah, not fuckin likely!

1 Comments:
I watched Basketball on television with two security guards and a mechanic while we were supposed to be working
Post a Comment
<< Home