Hockey day in Canada
Today I played hockey with Amer, Malcolm, Dilly, Terran, Tyler, Brandon, and Kyle. Chris McLeod also stopped by to chat for a while. It was really nice to get back into my blades after so long especially cuz there's not gonna be anymore NHL hockey this year and I've been craving hockey so much. We played for about 4 and a half hours, it was a workout. My legs are gonna be hurting tomorrow, I'll tell ya that for free. Overall we played 3 games, the teams I were on only won once... oh well though, it was good fun. Before we played our second game, Chris was playing around with my hockey stick and he shot something at Amer and the blade flew off and hit Amer's leg. It was pretty funny. Somehow, the screw in the blade actually broke in half... half was in the stick, half was in the blade. It's sad there will be no hockey season this year, but it's nice we can play and keep the game alive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home